Our Mission Statement
- We will provide & promote the standardized use of the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System and the reproductive science NaProTechnology.
- This approach enables the client to observe, track, & interpret biological markers, which may be medically significant. The consistent use of this FertilityCare System facilitates monitoring & maintaining a woman’s procreative and gynecological health.
- We will respect the value & dignity of each human life from the moment of fertilization. We further recognize with the scriptural notion that “we are all created in the image and likeness of God”, and this principle ultimately is our approach to everyone that come under our care.
- We will respect the inherent God-given dignity of each woman, man, and child that we come in contact with & will equally respect the God-given integrity of marriage between a man & a woman.
- We will be informed by current evidence from the literature, to ensure best practice in the application of this FertilityCare System & NaProTechology.
- Our program respects, “it is the right of each married couple to determine for themselves the number of children, they wish to have in consultation with each other, in generosity and in prayer.”